httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moreira <luis.more...@esinnovation.pt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Newbie - unable access my www from outside
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:09:05 GMT
A few, given this info...

1) You are logging events on the PIX, I hope
2) From the outside, access the server and look at those logs
3) Do you have specific access-lists ? Do they have hits ?
4) Are you forwarding requests on port 80 from the NAT address to the
inside address of your server ?
5) Do you have the necessary static instructions to allow the PIX to
forward incoming calls ?

Luis