httpd-users mailing list archives

From jdyke <jd...@azimapower.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] WAP on Apache 2.0 Win XP
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:29:40 GMT
FWIW
C:\>ping 212.4.48.211

Pinging 212.4.48.211 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 212.4.48.211:

I also get connection timed out when accessing it from a browser.

Are there any Allow/Deny rules set up in Apache on to the network itself

HTH
Jeff