httpd-users mailing list archives

From christopher <christop...@ecs.com.sg>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Version 1.3.26 on solaris
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:56:32 GMT
Hi,

I have Serious problem,

My HTTP webserver version 1.3.26.2 Apache (unix) its ruuning on Solaris 9.

When i verify the server status, It shows 167 request currently
processed. next day itshows 200 request like that it keeps on increasing
. Once it reach 500 the system hangs up. Because my http.conf setting
maxclient is 500. other setting is default.

But the total number of user is only 100. I belive the session keep
alive. Is it bugs in this version.
Any one face this problem before.

Pls advice me, Advance thanx

Thanx & Regards
Chris

Disclaimer Clause :
The information in this e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is
only intended for use by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient
or addressee, please notify us immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure, use
or dissemination either in whole or in part is prohibited. Opinions,
conclusions and other information contained in this message are personal opinions
of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of ECS.