httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Namebased vhost with ssl on one of the hosts
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:59:02 GMT
Sorry to point out that this mailing list for solving problems and not
tutorials.
Anyone is recommended searching before posting
The doc http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/vhosts/name-based.html clearly
states
"Name-based virtual hosting cannot be used with SSL secure servers
because of the nature of the SSL protocol."
You are atleast expected to read the doc, and search on the issue before
posting it.
No offence - it would be appreciated to keep the mailinglist stick to
it's needs.
Aman Raheja