httpd-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Donker <list-acco...@webpagina.nu>
Subject [users@httpd] How to make a login form [OT]
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:46:44 GMT
Yes people, this is probably the wrong list to ask, but I have no clue
what list to post it on otherwise...
I want to make a loginform on my site. I need a script that process the
userid and pwd towards .htaccess. As I am a total perl or php noob I am
looking for an examplescript. I know, I can google it, but all I find is
all those fancy commercial scripts, which include all sorts of admin
stuff that I dont need/want. All I want it that somebody can enter his
credentials and, if correct, have them enter a .htaccess protected dir.
Any hints?
Sorry for the offtopic posting

-Patrick