httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark McCulligh <mmccu...@visualtech.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ^M in my httpd.conf file
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:12:27 GMT
Never ftped the file. I think a PHP upgrade did it, maybe. The last
modify on the file was wed at 8 am. With what the day and time I upgrade
my php and installed the PHP Optimizer on the system.  I have never seen
PHP do that before, but it fits the time frame.

Anyway I converted the file back to unix using dos2unix and things are
fine now.

Mark.