httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Interesting entry in error log
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:29:15 GMT
Hi there
It would have helped to get more logs (above and below) the log in question.
Try searching for "request failed: error reading the headers" in google
- depending on what your other logs are you may get the answer -
typically this could be from IPv6 usage or mod_rewrite or open proxy -
take your pick and look for details on google.
Thanks
Aman Raheja