httpd-users mailing list archives

From 61cygni <61cy...@freesurf.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unrecognized ProxyPassReverseCookiePath and ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:12:51 GMT
Nick Kew wrote:

>On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, 61cygni wrote:
>

>>I'm trying to use ProxyPassReverseCookiePath and
>>ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain to correct this problem.
>>

>I don't think they're backported to 2.0.x.   You'll have to use
>mod_proxy from 2.1 or CVS.

Thanks for the tip, Nick
I have another problem though: how can I get the binary for the
mod_proxy 2.1 module? I'm not part of the development team, and I don't
know how to get to the source code, and I would probably have a lot of
trouble compiling it. I tried to find an pointer to it by searching both
on the Apache website or through google, but without success. I'd be
glad if you could tell me how to get it.
Thanks
Bruno