httpd-users mailing list archives

From Antony Paul <antonypau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RewriteRule to Tomcat!
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:49:22 GMT
I have no idea on why it is not working for https. And I have little
knowledge on mod_rewrite. Have you put the rewrite rule in both http
and https virtual hosts ?. In my knowledge REQUEST_URI does not
include the protocol(https).
  What the browser is displaying when Apache  is not rewriting. Also
enable logging for mod_rewrite to the highest and read the logs to
know what is happening.

rgds
Antony Paul