httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Donald Raikes" <...@draikes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] url masking
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:31:47 GMT

On Thu, October 14, 2004 11:56, Joshua Slive said:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:11:35 -0700 (MST), Donald Raikes <don@draikes.com>
> wrote:
>> Joshua,
>> I modified my virtualhost section in my httpd conf file as  follows,
>> now when I try to restart my apache server, I get an error (see below).
>
> Check the apache error log.
>
> Also note that you need the [P] flag on your second rewriterule.  I
> left that off my earlier post.
>
> Joshua.

God Bless,
Don Raikes
http://www.draikes.comJoshua,
Finally I got it to work!

It took a couple of reboots of the system, and reverting to my original
httpd.conf file to get the server back up and running.
Then I stepped through adding in each line of the rewriteRules, and it
works great!

Thanks so much!