httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Warron French" <wfre...@xtria.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Warning loading modules
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:40:25 GMT

Main: 703-821-6000
Fax:  703-827-0374

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Rose [mailto:peter@cyberscreen.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 8:06 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Warning loading modules

============
When commented AND when I restart httpd I get the following errors:

[warn] module perl_module OR "php4_module" is already loaded, skipping [ =
  OK  ]
[warn] module php4_module is already loaded, skipping [  OK  ]

But when I comment out the LoadModule statements I get no errors.

I would guess  that either the LoadModule lines for php4 are duplicated
somewhere in the httpd.conf  (I did that!) OR maybe your Apache was
compiled with those modules already statically built-in, which would mean
that they don't need to be loaded as a DSO with a LoadModule line. An httpd
-l should tell you what's built-in.

Peter Rose

London UK