httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Warron French" <wfre...@xtria.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Linux RPMs + Apache configs
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:24:41 GMT
I have the same entry in my /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file for the LoadModule statement.

However, when I do an rpm -qf /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
My file is php-4.2.2-17.2

And personally I thought I was looking for something called mod_php.  Thanks for the clue.

I assumed that because mod_perl was the RPM package= mod_perl-1.99_07-5 that I was looking
for a similar pattern.

Who knew!

Warron French
Sr. Network Engineer
Xtria, LLC
8045 Leesburg Pike #400
Vienna, VA 22182
Desk: 703-821-6110
Main: 703-821-6000
Fax:  703-827-0374

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Porter [mailto:shiva@sewingwitch.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 1:57 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Linux RPMs + Apache configs

--On Thursday, October 28, 2004 12:32 PM -0400 Warron French
<wfrench@xtria.com> wrote:

> Nope mod_php doesn't appear to be.  I mean, if I wanted to check I could
> do an rpm -qa | grep mod_php and get some info back right?

Here's what I see on my system:

[ken@segw httpd]$ grep php /etc/httpd/*/*conf | grep LoadModule
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf:LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
[ken@segw httpd]$ rpm -qf /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
php-4.3.8-2.1kp

The PHP RPM is my custom version because I'd upgraded MySQL to 4.x, hence
the "kp" on the end.

Is this what you're calling mod_php, or should I be looking at something
else? I haven't yet found a "mod_php" home page where a project by that
name is based.