httpd-users mailing list archives

From CSN <cool_screen_name90...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Automatically added query var to all URLs
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:03:25 GMT
> CSN wrote:
> > What's the best and easiest way to automatically
add a
> > specified query var to all requests? Sort of like
> > SetEnv, but with GET/POST vars.
>
> You will need an input filter or custom module to
modify POST data. For
> normal GET requests you should be able to use
mod_rewrite. Give us an
> example of what you have in mind.
>
> Regards,
> Robert Andersson

I just want to have the GET var "cache=false" added
(once) to any and all requests. I have several sites
running out of a single directory and need to
enable/disable caching on a per site basis (there's
one <Directory> and multiple <VirtualHost>'s in
httpd.conf for this setup. The cache GET var would be
set for each site in its respective VirtualHost
section).

Thanks,
CSN