httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Donald Raikes" <...@draikes.com>
Subject [users@httpd] rewrite rules for area tags?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:53:58 GMT
Hello,
I have a website running under an Oracle Oc4j server which I want to
display using a different url. I have employed the rewriteRules from
apache to do this.

All works well until I get to an area tag in my pages.

The area tag is used to visually display tabs and buttons on the pages, it
looks real nice on the original pages, but when I view them through the
alternate url via the rewrite rules, these area images do not appear.

Any ideas what I can do?

Sample html:
<map name="tab0-map"><area shape="poly" coords="0,19,10,0,51,0,59,8,59,19"
alt="Home: Currently selected tab" href="home.uix">
</map>