httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Linux RPMs + Apache configs
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:56:45 GMT
--On Thursday, October 28, 2004 12:32 PM -0400 Warron French
<wfrench@xtria.com> wrote:

> Nope mod_php doesn't appear to be.  I mean, if I wanted to check I could
> do an rpm -qa | grep mod_php and get some info back right?

Here's what I see on my system:

[ken@segw httpd]$ grep php /etc/httpd/*/*conf | grep LoadModule
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf:LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
[ken@segw httpd]$ rpm -qf /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
php-4.3.8-2.1kp

The PHP RPM is my custom version because I'd upgraded MySQL to 4.x, hence
the "kp" on the end.

Is this what you're calling mod_php, or should I be looking at something
else? I haven't yet found a "mod_php" home page where a project by that
name is based.