httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] What happend to the URLs in mod_proxy_html
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:30:49 GMT
Roland Stumpner wrote:
> Sorry , that you can´t see the amp; after the & .

Might have been due to the HTML e-mail.

> My Problem is that in the translated URL (the output of the apache2
> proxy)there is an amp; after the & and i don´t know why. And it isn´t
> in the original URL and not in the debug error log.

Any URI that include an ampersand *should* appear in the HTML code as &amp;.
Please look at the code generated, not what appears. The problem might be
that it is encoded twice, thus: "&amp;" => "&amp;amp;".

> At this time the "bug" is only in the html tag <frame src="URL"> the
> other URL translations are correct.

It might be a bug, in that it is encoded twice, but it is hard to say. I'm
not familiar with mod_proxy_html and how it works internally. Nick Kew
(enlisted author of the mod) hangs around on this list, so he might be able
to tell you more.

Regards,
Robert Andersson