httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Corey Woodcox" <co...@wasatchcottage.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Flash Problems
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 02:24:37 GMT
I am having problems with Apache serving Flash.  It loads the page, the
anything, and the status bar says "Done".  I have disabled PHP, checked my
flash player, and I have tried using a different filename & extension with a
separate MIME type.  It will not work on my local machine at all, but if I
just take the HTML from the View Source in explorer, and put it in a file,
and then open that file without using Apache, it works great.  I can upload
the file to a webserver and it works great.  But it WILL NOT work on my
local machine!  Needless to say, I'm getting pretty desperate.  Please reply
with ANY suggestions you have.

Corey Woodcox

corey@wasatchcottage.com

E-mail Me <mailto:corey@wasatchcottage.com>