httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rick Scherer" <rsche...@sddpc.org>
Subject [users@httpd] forward proxy - apache 2,x
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:13:27 GMT
I have a rare request, I've been trying to make this work for the past month or so and any
assistance in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated. We have a web application that makes
a JMS call using a proxy which I have configured on our internet proxy server. In my VirtualHost
I have AllowCONNECT 4001 set so it can send the request, also I have ProxyRequests On so the
actual Forward Proxy request can go thru properly.

The real problem is that users can now use this server to proxy to my network and also to
view websites thru it. What I need help on doing is closing off all access to any website
or IP other than my JMS server.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rick Scherer
email: rscherer@sddpc.org