httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ari Pollak <...@aripollak.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: RewriteRules in httpd.conf don't work in 2.0.51
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:27:08 GMT
Joshua Slive <jslive <at> gmail.com> writes:
> You are probably putting it in the wrong place in the config file.
> Exactly where is it going?  Are you using virtual hosts?

Yes, I do have virtual hosts. I've tried putting the Rewrite directives any
place I could think of in the config - the beginning, the middle (both globally,
before any virtualhosts), inside the appropriate virtualhost, the end (outside
the virtualhost sections), all to no avail. I've even tried getting rid of all
of the virtualhosts completely, but rewriting still doesn't work.