httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jsl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: [users@httpd] Virtualhost
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:19:02 GMT
[Please trim your quotes.]

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:09:23 +0200, asiani@wanadoo.fr <asiani@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> As you ask me (i think) i changed the vhost.conf to :

The vhost config now looks fine.

> xx.xx.xxx.xx            www.systher1.euro.st
> xx.xx.xxx.xx            www.systher2.euro.st

> It does not run ...

What EXACTLY does that mean?  Apache won't start?  You get the wrong docroot?

When I access those two systems, I get two different sites.

But note that there is some wacky stuff going on.  You have
round-robin DNS entries for both of these sites, meaning the IP
address is changing.  And the second site seems to go to some hosting
service which <Iframes> your site.

My guess is that you don't have *real* DNS properly configured to
point these domains at your machines.  You are probably using some
hosting service that is framing your sites.

Joshua.