httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 on Suse 9.1 ProxyPassReverse not working
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:03:38 GMT
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Strickland, Lawrence P wrote:

> Apache 2 on Suse 9.1 ProxyPassReverse not working

ProxyPassReverse deals with HTTP headers.  What isn't working?
You'll need an update if you're trying to rewrite cookies.

> I am setting up a reverse proxy server on Apache 2/Suse 9.1 . I have =
> loaded all the appropriate
> modules ( according to the article in Apache Week) and I still can't =
> seem to get it to do the
> reverse proxy thing.=20

Are you also rewriting links within HTML?  If so, enable verbose logging
to see exactly what your rules are doing.

> Is there a simple way I can test this to make sure my configuration is =
> correct?

What happens if you use identical ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse
directives?

--
Nick Kew