httpd-users mailing list archives

From "João Gil ACE-SC" <joaogil.ace...@edis.edp.pt>
Subject [users@httpd] How to Configure Apache to work behind router with a dynamic IP
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:54:26 GMT

Greetings,

  I am using Apache 2.x on Windows XP behind a Speedtouch Router.

  It works fine within the lan using localhost or accessing the computer
  on which  Apache is on (ie 10.0.0.1). But when I try to access my server
  with my Internet IP address, which I obtain from www.whatismyip.com, my
  site is not found/reachable.

  I at first thought that it was a problem with my router NAT forwarding to
  my
  computer but now I think that it might have something to do with my
  httpd.conf.

  Can anyone tell me how to configure my Apache configuration file to work
  with
  Dynamic IP? What should my ServerName be?

  Thanks in advance.

  Warmest Regards
  Joao Gil