httpd-users mailing list archives

From Will Cline <wi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Problems Building and Using mod_proxy_html
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 19:37:05 GMT
Thanks Steve and Nick, I was able to successfully build mod_proxy_html.
Steve you were  correct, once I got libxml2 from xmlsoft.org (instead of
Redhat) I was able to cleanly build the module.  And Nick you were correct
that it worked even with the several lines of code commented out (which I
have added back in now).

I have successfully substituted a string in an HTML page <a
href="http://www.msn.com"> comments </a> with another url

I am struggling with the  Extended function (substituting with
JavaScript).  I'll work on it for another day but may be back with a
question or two.  Part of my page goes missing when I run with my current
ProxyHTMLURLMap (with ProxyHTMLExtended on).  I think it is user error so
I will study up on the directives a little more.

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Will Cline
IBM Corporation
Advanced Technical Support for Pervasive Computing
4200 Frost Ct
Raleigh, N.C. 27609
919-877-3942 or tieline 254-3942