httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Avila" <mav...@mich.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.50 PHP Execution Problem
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:47:29 GMT
Environment:
============
Win XP SP1
Apache 2.0.50    installed with Windows Installer version
PHP 5.0.0
phpMyAdmin
PHP_Nuke 6

hello.php
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 //EN">
<head>
       <title>Title here!</title>
</head>
 <?php
       echo '<P>Hello World!<P>Here is my information<P>';
 ?>
 <?php phpinfo(); ?>

Problem:
========
No matter what php script I execute I get the following error browser
display:

"The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, XXXXXXX@XXXXX and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

The logs have the following:

Accesslog
127.0.0.1 - - [26/Sep/2004:23:23:02 -0400] "GET /hello.php HTTP/1.1" 500 611
Errorlog
[Sun Sep 26 23:23:06 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: php.exe

I can execute the script using the command line and they work without a
problem so I don't think it is PHP.  I think it is something not set right
in Apache.  Being I am new to Apache and PHP I cannot find it after reading
the docs several times and spending 2 days on this.  I am hoping that
someone will be able to help me out of this mess!

If more information is needed please ask, tell me where to find it and I
will post it.

Thanks in advance.

Mike