httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] unable to view my own site - OT - network issue..
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:05:45 GMT

This is nothing to do with apache so we'd better take it off-list. Can you please reply directly
from now on...

I should have asked earlier, what error condition do you get in the browser? A timeout? a
404 not found? a 401 forbidden? host not found? etc...

I checked your site and there's only one page with a single link to a port-based VH on port
427. Do you see the first page and it's this link which doesn't work?

Incidentally, it's helpful to know your OS, apache version, browser type/version.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle