httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 06:57:37 GMT
> I sent an email to the unsubscribe address...

Which to address, exactly?

Should have been this one (which is copied on the trailer of all mails):

Which from-address, exactly?

Should have been this one:

	dallas.graves@sbcglobal.net

> the auto-bot  "pun haha"  says that i'm not on the list

Eh? I've never heard of this thing... I think you're sending your
unsubscribe request to the wrong server.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Groupe SWX.