httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Janne Mattila" <janne4444...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache proxy with replace strings?
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:28:31 GMT
Thank you. At first glance it looks like this is meant to be used strictly
with html links, stylesheets and other URLs. What I need is really a
replacement of a random string "ABC" with another random string "XYZ". But I
guess I can use flag R (regular expression matching) for ProxyHTMLUrlMap to
replace non-URL Strings also, or can I?

And another question; if I use mod_proxy_html this way to replace random
strings, can I at the same time use it for it's original purpose as well?
Since I would be using Apache as a proxy, I guess I would have to. Can I
configure mod_proxy_html to "run twice" for each page?