httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sarah Jayne Davies" <sarah_davie...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] unable to view my own site
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:18:36 GMT
Hi. I am very new to Apache as I have not been using Macs for long.  As I
need to host a Filemaker database for use in work, I registered a domain
(sarah-jayne-davies.me.uk) and have my IP address pointing to it. After days
of other people being unable to view it, I am now unabl to view it, whilst
other people can. I used DNS.net to check it and everything looked fine.

If anybody has experienced this, I would be very grateful for any advice!

Many thanks
Sarah