httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sarah Jayne Davies" <sarah_davie...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] unable to view my own site
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:09:42 GMT
Hi Owen,
Yes, dns.net is just a website for querying addresses.

I can view any other website, but not my own. NSlookup also gives me the
correct IP address for the site.

To connect to the internet, I have a Netgear Router and a broadband
connection.  Yes, the browser and Apache are on the same computer.

Thanks
Sarah