httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Strickland, Lawrence P" <Strickla...@uihc.uiowa.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 2 on Suse 9.1 ProxyPassReverse not working
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:32:36 GMT
This is the error I get when I try to load mod_proxy_html.
Any ideaas why I have the undefined symbol?

circe:/var/log # /etc/init.d/apache2 start
Starting httpd2 (prefork) Syntax error on line 40 of /etc/apache2/sysconfig.d/loadmodule.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/mod_proxy_html.so into server: /usr/lib/apache2/mod_proxy_html.so:
undefined symbol: htmlFreeParserCtxt

The command line was:
/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork -f /etc/apache2/httpd.conf -DSTATUS
                                                                     failed
circe:/var/log #