httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Manigault" <man...@dunncenter.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache startup problem
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 02:23:20 GMT
Below is  snippet from the initiation of my apache web server.  I have some problems as you
can see below.  Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?  Thanks.

 ======
[root@gwshark conf]# httpd -k start
Syntax error on line 177 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /var/www/modules/mod_access.so into server: /var/www/modules/mod_access.so: cannot
[root@gwshark conf]# ps -aux |grep httpd
root      3042  0.0  0.2  3568  624 pts/0    S    22:13   0:00 grep httpd
[root@gwshark conf]#
======