httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugene <httpd.subscr...@infosatgeomatica.com>
Subject Re[2]: [users@httpd] apache 2.0 and PHP 4
Date Sat, 04 Sep 2004 23:02:01 GMT
Hello Kevin, this message its better then nothing. Its typical if your
firewall is blocking your ports or where your IP has changed or when
other server listens on the same port (I dont think this is a
problem), how exactly configured your Listen directive?
If its Listen 192.168.1.100:9090 and you're sure that you have port
9090 accessible outside then replace it:
Listen 9090 (without IP!)
then try to change your NameVirtualHost to NameVirtualHost *:9090
then configure your VirtualHost like:
<VirtualHost *:9090>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@host.com
    DocumentRoot C:/path/to/your/htdocs/
    ServerName host.com
    ServerAlias *.host.com
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ C:/path/to/your/cgi-bin/
    ErrorLog C:/path/to/your/error.log
    CustomLog C:/path/to/your/access.log common
</VirtualHost>

If you have firewall - open to Apache inbound TCP on port 9090
(on some firewalls its outbound - try to change this parameter)

Give me to know how it goes:)
Regards

--
Best regards,