httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jacinto, Alex G (GE Energy)" <alex.jaci...@ps.ge.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Images not visible in website
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:03:16 GMT
Try a quick dirty alias,

Alias /view_image /location/of/the/image

<Directory /location/of/the/image>
	Order Deny,Allow
	Allow from all
</Directory>

try accessing your image in your browser, just to make sure that the problem
is not in your configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: Naveen B M [mailto:naveenbm@linuxmail.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:52 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Images not visible in website

I am working in Linux..and i have checked that the image,
which i am trying to display has the read permission on it
for the webserver user (apache)..I tried changing the
Document root path in webserver, but to no avail....Anyway...
thanks to you all for the time you have taken to resolve my
issue...