httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jacinto, Alex G (GE Energy)" <alex.jaci...@ps.ge.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] help to start
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:44:02 GMT
Eimis is right, I would recommend the manual only as a reference.  You
should just open the configuration file and start reading and changing some
of the configuration and look at the web server behavior.  I always find the
comments and the examples included in the configuration file helpful and
quickest reference.

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Eimantas Vaiciunas [mailto:eimantas.vaiciunas@sc.vu.lt]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 9:25 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] help to start

Hello, Christian

Well i can share my experience with you. First off - manual was only
reference
manual for me. I didn't touch it for a few weeks from my beginning with
apache. Try searching some articles about apache in sitepoint.com
devarticles.com and devshed.com. These were my boot-up's for administering
and configuring apache.
-----
Eimis