httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Gibert Ginestà <ma...@cometatech.com>
Subject [users@httpd] FancyIndexing on other languages
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 16:03:49 GMT
Hi!

Does anyone know if it's possible to obtain the fancyindex in other
languages apart from english?

I mean, the column headers (Name, Last modified, size) appear always in
English, even with multiviews enabled, changing languages on the browser
part, etc.

I'm trying to completely localize a directory listing. So far, I've
succeeded in enabling multiviews with the ReadmeName and HeaderName
files, but I've been unlucky with the column headers.

If there's no way, I'll try to include the column headers in the Header
files, but then, is there a way to suppress column headers while
maintaing the three columns? (Name, Last modified, size)

Thanks in advance.

--
Sincerely,
Marc Gibert Ginestà               e-mail: marcg@cometatech.com