httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moreira <luis.more...@esinnovation.pt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Images not visible in website
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:45:46 GMT
The "x" means that, if you are sure the image exists, you are referring
to it with a wrong name or path.
If the image is on a Unix/Linux machine, a wrong name can come from a
capital letter in the wrong place ("Image001" is different from "image001").
If the server is Windows, you can be using a wrong path (or name, for
that matter).

This tag

is a relative one, and assumes that there is a directory called "images"
under the "doc root", and that's were the image is.

Luis

Naveen B M wrote:

>I get a 'X' mark at the place where the image is supposed to be. This is an intranet site
and is visible from any other PC in the network, the only issue being that the image is not
displayed and i get only the 'x' and the image name in the place where the image is supposed
to be.

am not able to view any images in my webpage. I believe there is some configuration parameter
in apache configuration file, I will be glad if any insight is given in this regard, which
will enable me to view images/graphs.