httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Segmentation fault
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:37:04 GMT
Grant wrote:

>>Are you running some scripts - like cgi or have php....
>>something executing and trying to write into where it shouldn't of
>>course causes the segmentaion fault.
>>What kind of OS, what ver of apache - with what modules installed ? -
>>give some more details.
>>Aman Raheja
>>

>I'm running the open source shopping cart "interchange":
>
>http://www.icdevgroup.org
>
>I have mod_perl installed for interchange and mod_php installed for
>squirrelmail, but I'm not really using squirrelmail yet.  The OS is
>Gentoo Linux.  Thanks for your help, I'd really like to track this
>down.
>
>- Grant

How about trying to use the webserver with a virtualhost configuration, but without the OS
shopping cart and see if you still get the error.
I hope you have already checked the SC's errata and have all patches etc installed.
I am not familiar with that SC software - but try to isolate and see whet you get.
Next step might be to create another VH and have the SC on that too  - i know you laready
have it on prod server but let's not mess with the main thing :)
Get back with what you see now.
Aman Raheja