httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark McCulligh <mmccu...@visualtech.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] AWStats and security
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:37:20 GMT
I have a question for anyone else using awstats for their website stats.

I have it installed and running ok. But want to protect the stats so
only valid users can access their stats.  I have created a .htaccess
file to make sure only valid users can get in but how are people
protecting valid users from looking at other valid users website stats.
I don't want customer A looking at customers B stats.

I see that you can have awstats make static web pages using
"staticlinks" but I want to keep it dynamic.

How are other people protecting their awstats.

Thanks,
Mark.