httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Router & Apache issues
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 13:14:17 GMT
It is not at all an apache error.
You get the error because routers have inbuilt firewall that blocks the
request of external interface from inside. Similarly it also block any
requests that come from outside trying to access the internal IPs.
This is part of security. I don't have access to that router right now
else might have guided you what to do.
I suggest you to look into the router's firewall - which is after you
login to http://192.168.0.1 and admin user and <blank> if you have not
yet password and then go to the Advanced tab on the top and on your left
you will see the filter/firewall etc options.

Good Luck
Aman Raheja