httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ronan Meneu <rme...@eprocess.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Proxy and cache webdav handling
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:31:23 GMT
Hello,

I want to use apache as a Proxy to cache requests from subversion (a
tool that could replace cvs). This tool uses webdav http extensions.

I can manage to have a correct httpd.conf that works well and caches
correctly some GET request. I have tested this fact with "wget", both
through proxies based on apache 1.3.31 and apache2.

If i run "svn co http://...", no cache are handled. I don't know if this
comes from svn not sending correct http headers, or my proxy cache not
being properly configured.

I have got few questions: is there a way to have more logs about http
headers ? do i need to activate mod_dav on my proxy cache ? are other
users having same problem ? is there a tool to test webdav extension
separately (a sort of wget-dav...) ?

Well, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

  Ronan