httpd-users mailing list archives

From "asiani@wanadoo.fr" <asi...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: AW: [users@httpd] Virtualhost
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:09:23 GMT
As you ask me (i think) i changed the vhost.conf to :

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin asiani@free.fr
    DocumentRoot /home/systher1/www
    ServerName www.systher1.euro.st
    ServerPath /home/systher1
    ErrorLog logs/systher1-error_log
    ServerAlias systher1.euro.st
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerAdmin asiani@free.fr
    DocumentRoot /home/systher2/www
    ServerName www.systher2.euro.st
    ServerPath /home/systher2
    ErrorLog logs/systher2-error_log
    ServerAlias systher2.euro.st
</VirtualHost>

un ping pour verifier le fichier host

[root@localhost root]# ping www.systher1.euro.st
PING www.systher1.euro.st () 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from www.systher1.euro.st (): icmp_seq=0 ttl=64 time=0.071 ms
64 bytes from www.systher1.euro.st (): icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.056 ms

--- www.systher1.euro.st ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1013ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.056/0.063/0.071/0.010 ms, pipe 2
[root@localhost root]# ping www.systher2.euro.st
PING www.systher2.euro.st () 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from www.systher1.euro.st (): icmp_seq=0 ttl=64 time=0.062 ms
64 bytes from www.systher1.euro.st (): icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.077 ms

--- www.systher2.euro.st ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1017ms
rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 0.062/0.069/0.077/0.011 ms, pipe 2
[root@localhost root]#

127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
xx.xx.xxx.xx            www.systher1.euro.st
xx.xx.xxx.xx            www.systher2.euro.st
xx.xx.xxx.xx            www.azur-palettes.fr.st

xx.xx.xxx.xx = my external ip address