httpd-users mailing list archives

From <siba.d...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] starting apache gives shared object not open
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:15:00 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to load some of my modules and start apache.

While starting I am getting the error

Syntax error on line 238 of /home/arivazh/ITS/apache/conf/httpd.conf:

Cannot load /home/IT/apache/libexec/mod_auth_test.so into server: /home/LIBS/libTrace.タ
 : shared object not open

../bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I have checked the executable permissions and the file permissions and all look fine.

Has anyone faced the same problem.

Note: It’s a plain C code.

Thanks and regards

shiva