httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Page display problem XPSP2
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:44:33 GMT
elec wrote:
> things are quiet wierd with this, but surpisingly this isnt the only
> server this is happening to...  reevaluating this all i dont know if i
> can say the problem lies within sp2 directly because one computer with
> sp2 on the external network was able to access things fine.

> sure you can test it out, but if you can please email me privately for
> the information or give me your aim/msn/skype contact information

I cannot give an specific reason I would like to test it, but otherwise it
feels like shooting in the dark.

Couldn't you set up a stripped down, simple demo of this problem, and post
the URI? The best thing with mailing lists like this is that you can get
many eyes, and thus more ideas. I, for example, don't think I have access to
IE on XP/SP2, but I'm sure there are at least a few out there that does,
which can verify the problem.

Regards,
Robert Andersson