httpd-users mailing list archives

From Donald Emmack <don...@gate714.us>
Subject [users@httpd] eGroupware help
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:29:18 GMT
OK, I have Apache2 installed and up on a Suse 9.1 distro.  Egroupware setup
compalins as follows:
  Checking file-permissions of phpgwapi/images for writable by the webserver:
root/root drwxrwxr-x
 phpgwapi/images is not writable by the webserver !!!

  Checking file-permissions of fudforum for writable by the webserver:
root/nobody drwxrwxr-x
 fudforum is not writable by the webserver !!!

I have tried changing to 777 but that does not seem to work., since eGW then
complains that it is world writeable.  My thinking is that I don't have users
set up on Apache and I don't know how.  Any suggestions wecome.
Cheers.