httpd-users mailing list archives

From Donald Emmack <don...@gate714.us>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] php apache suse 9.1
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:20:11 GMT
Thanks much!!  I am up and running on PHP!!!  Next, I need to figure out
mysql.  I only have dial up access to my server - so I thought it would be
better to make the changes on my local machine as a "test" server and then
take the plunge and upload all my files at once - so now Im off to look up
how to get mysql working on my local machine.
best rgds.