httpd-users mailing list archives

From anne <a...@lea-linux.org>
Subject [users@httpd] error 502 with mod_proxy
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:39:45 GMT
Hello

I'm using two httpd servers Apache 1.3.27.
first one is only acting as a reverse proxy. I've got some virtulahosts. Look
like that :

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName www.yyy.com
        ProxyPass / http://xxx.yyy.loc/
        ProxyPassReverse / http://xxx.yyy.loc/
</VirtualHost>

This one is to be acessed from Internet.

The other httpd server is on local network and run a groupware application.

Each time I try to use webmail with attached file whose size is more than 3
Mo, I get this message :

Proxy Error
 The proxy server could not handle the request POST /index.php.
 Reason: Document contains no data
error 502

there's nearly nothing in los even with debug log level.

Any idea ?

--
Anne