httpd-users mailing list archives

From Al Sparks <data...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to Configure Apache to work behind router with a dynamic IP
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:45:12 GMT
It's probably not your http conf file.  It's more likely your network
settings.  Make sure your server has a "gateway" included in your
network configuration.  Without that, it won't know where to send
packets that are supposed to be outside your LAN.

The gateway IP address should be your router's IP address.

Also make sure your router is allowing port 80 connections from outside.
  === Al