httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eimantas Vaiciunas <eimantas.vaiciu...@sc.vu.lt>
Subject [users@httpd] Rewrites with bad requests and redirection limits
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:11:10 GMT
Hello list,

I have following VERY simple rewrite rules. As i had apache 1.3.29 everything
worked well. But when i upgraded to apache 2.0.50 these rules are doing no
work for me at all! I succeeded to trace down the problem. The problem is in
first rewrite rule which forces to send 400 error (Bad Request). I just don't
know how to fix it. AFAIK this rule rewrite simple request_uri and
query_string variables to http_host/request_uri?query_string format, but it
doesn't work. Any thoughts, ideas or solutions are very much appreciated.

Rules are:
RewriteRule ^(.+) %{HTTP_HOST}$1
RewriteRule ^user\.svs\.lt\/behavior\.htc$ http\:
\/\/www\.svs\.lt\/behavior\.htc [S=4]
RewriteRule ^(todo|lector|user|file|error|group|course|authors)\.svs\.lt
http\:\/\/www\.svs\.lt\/$1\.php [QSA,S=3]
RewriteRule ^(vgtu|vu|ltu|ktu)\.svs\.lt http://www\.svs\.lt/u\.php/u\($1\)\;
[QSA,S=2]
RewriteRule ^(www\.)?svs\.lt http://www\.svs\.lt/index\.php/ [QSA,S=1]
#RewriteRule ^(.+)?svs\.lt http://www\.svs\.lt/redirecter\.php/ [QSA,L]