httpd-users mailing list archives

From Niklas Saers <niklas...@saers.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apr_os_thread_current
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:53:31 GMT
Hi,
I've compiled Apache 2.0.50 from ports in a FreeBSD 5.3-BETA system with
WITH_THREADS and WITHOUT_IPV6 enabled. The threading is important for
mod_python3 which I plan on installing. But, running the default
httpd.conf file gives me:

Syntax error on line 245 of /usr/local/etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_log_config.so into server:
/usr/local/libexec/apache2/mod_log_config.so: Undefined symbol
"apr_os_thread_current"

Any suggestions on what might be interfering?

Cheers

  Niklas Saers