httpd-users mailing list archives

From O-One <ola_...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Configuring Namebased Virtual Host.
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2004 01:03:05 GMT
Hello all,

I know this is probably not the right place for this question, but please pardon me.

I see that one can use namevirtualhost to host multiple sites with one IP address. I need
to know that by using PHP with Apache, is there any editing necessary with the PHP.ini file?

I see that php.ini has a line that references the DOCUMENT ROOT, but if one is using namevirtualhost,
how does the entry in php.ini for the docroot affect the different sites? Or should that parameter
be left without any entry?

Thanks

ola_one